MANILA, Philippines (The Adobo Chronicles, Manila Bureau) – For the first time ever, Andok’s, the household name for litson manok and other grilled meat and fish, is partnering with The Adobo Chronicles to launch an annual search for ‘Pambansang Litson Manok.’
The online voting will culminate in a special awards ceremony to be held on December 31, 2017 at the Cultural Center of the Philippines.
Andok’s and The Adobo Chronicles today jointly announced the criteria for the 2017 award:
- Contest is open to all elected officials (like VP Robredo, Senators Trillanes and Hontiveros) news media companies (like Inquirer and Rappler), bloggers (like Jim Paredes and Raissa Robles) and trollers (like the Silent Majority and Resbak Operatives.)
- In order to qualify, nominees must have been repeatedly ‘burned’ (na-litson) for their comments, actions or stories (in the case of the news media.)
- The contest is open to both pro- and anti-Duterte elements, but 10 bonus points will automatically be awarded to anti-Duterte nominees.
- The board of judges will especially be looking out for national embarrassing situations involving the nominees.
- Anyone who has a Facebook or Twitter account can submit a nomination.
- Nominations may be sent by email to email@example.com or submitted directly to any Andok’s food stand.
- Deadline for nominations is October 31, 2017, Halloween.
- The declared winner will receive a tax-free, undisclosed dollar account courtesy of FilAm millionaire Loida Nicolas-Lewis