NEW YORK, New York (The Adobo Chronicles, New York Bureau) – Singer Mariah Carey will have the chance to make up for her disastrous New Year’s eve performance in New York City.
President-elect Donald Trump has personally reached out to Carey to top bill the list of A-1 performers for his January 20 inaugural.
Until recently, no A-1 celebrities have agreed to perform for Trump’s inaugural. So far, the list of performers include the Mormon Tabernacle Choir (minus the choir member who resigned), the New York City Rockettes (or at least those who have a binding contract), and Jackie Evancho of the “America’s Got Talent” fame.
“It’s going to be a win-win situation,” Trump said. “I will finally have a A-1 list performer and you will have the chance of a lifetime to recover from your New Year’s eve debacle,” the president-elect told Carey.
Will she or will she not accept Trump’s offer? Stay tuned!
SAN FRANCISCO, California (The Adobo Chronicles, San Francisco Bureau) – 2016 be damned. Too many celebrity icons were taken away from us and the year is not quite over. Prince. David Bowie. George Michael. Carrie Fisher and mom Debbie Reynolds. Not to mention political figures like Cuba’s Fidel Castro and Thailand’s King Bhumibol Adulyadej.
In the first few hours after it launched, the new Facebook app has seen posts by international celebrities including Pope Francis, Queen Elizabeth, Betty White, Cher and Jackie Chan.
HOLLYWOOD, California (The Adobo Chronicles, Los Angeles Bureau) – As the year 2016 continues to claim the lives of celebrities and icons of the film and music world, more and more Hollywood personalities are taking to social media to mark themselves “alive.”
You must be logged in to post a comment.