SAN FRANCISCO, California (The Adobo Chronicles, San Francisco Bureau) – An international conference on generations that has just concluded in San Francisco has come up with a revised generational spectrum, adding the new “Coronial Generation.”
The conference unanimously approved the recommendation to add the said generation after considering latest developments marked by the worldwide spread of COVID-19 or coronavirus. The recommendation states that people born starting in the year 2020 will be classified as members of the Coronial Generation.
The revised generational spectrum:
- Coronial Generation: Born 2020-TBD
- Gen Z, iGen, or Centennials: Born 1996 – 2019
- Millennials or Gen Y: Born 1977 – 1995.
- Generation X: Born 1965 – 1976.
- Baby Boomers: Born 1946 – 1964.
- Traditionalists or Silent Generation: Born 1945 and before.