MANILA, Philippines (The Adobo Chronicles, Manila Bureau) – For several years, Senator Antonio “Sonny” F. Trillanes IV has earned the distinction as the top performing legislator in the country, based on the number of bills, resolutions and committee reports he has filed and sponsored that have been enacted into law.
Now, The Adobo Chronicles has named him ‘Most Productive And Hardworking Philippine Senator.’
In honoring Trillanes, The Adobo Chronicles said that despite his numerous trips outside of the country, he has managed to accomplish the following:
- Dared Duterte to sign a waiver for opening his bank accounts
- Sued pro-Duterte blogger for cyberlibel
- Filed a complaint before the International Criminal Court accusing Duterte of Crimes against Humanity
- Wanted Senate probe on Duterte and Sara’s alleged bank accounts
- Wants Senate to investigate P60M DOT-PTV ‘scam’
- Seeks an investigation into President Duterte’s order to close Boracay Island for six months.
- Sued Senator Gordon for plunder on Philippine Red Cross mess
- Wants probe on PCOO info caravan
- Wants probe on social media ‘trolls’
- Wants Senate probe into Chinese missiles in South China Sea
- Wants Senate probe into why and how Marawi siege happened
As if those were not enough, Trillanes just announced today that he is seeking a Senate probe on why and how the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor and to launch an inquiry on why the Holocaust happened.
We can’t think of any Philippine Senator, dead or alive, who is more worthy of The Adobo Chronicles award.