SIARGAO, Philippines (The Adobo Chronicles, Cebu Bureau) – TV journalist Karen Davila is not happy about her son’s surfing accident over the Holy Weekend in Siargao.
She took the opportunity to blast the government and resort owners for their lack of preparedness for such accidents.
“My son couldn’t find any Surf which is our family’s choice of washing detergent. I needed to wash his rash guard, but only Tide was available, “ she told The Adobo Chronicles.
The Department of Tourism is investigating the incident.