MANILA, Philippines (The Adobo Chronicles) – Television host and presidential sister Kris Aquino is moving to the United States in 2016. This is no gossip, but something straight from the horse’s mouth.
Aquino, who lived in Boston during her late father Ninoy Aquino’s self-imposed exile, admitted those years were the happiest times of her life. She said she wanted her son Bimby to experience the American lifestyle like riding the bus to school. She added that her own experience in America made her a well-rounded individual and she wished the same for her kid.
Upon hearing the news, several U.S. employers immediately offered Aquino guaranteed jobs upon her arrival. These include:
- Cashier at Jollibee in San Jose, California
- Dishwasher at Max’s Restaurant in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Assistant cake maker at Goldilock’s Bakeshop in Los Angeles
- Baggage inspector at the Boston’s Logan International Airport
- Mail sorter at a U.S. Post Office processing facility just outside of Washington, D.C.
- File clerk at FOREX Balikbayan Box Forwarders in Chicago, Illinois.
The Adobo Chronicles reached out to Aquino at her residence in Quezon City last night and she told us that she would prefer to work with OWN, Oprah Winfrey’s cable television network. After all, she considers herself the Oprah Winfrey of the Philippines.
No word yet from Winfrey.