MANILA, Philippines (The Adobo Chronicles, Manila Bureau) – Faced with the prospect of becoming transitory (to Federalism) president, Leni Robredo has announced her choices of people that will make up her Cabinet and other officials of her administration. And it’s all women.
Here’s her initial list:
- Mae Paner, a.k.a. Juana Change, Secretary of Health
- Maria Ressa, Secretary, Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO)
- Jover Laurio, Social Media Secretary (new Department)
- Raissa Robles, Commissioner, National Historical Commission
- Cynthia Patag, Commissioner, National Commission on Aging
- Karen Davila, Presidential Spokesperson
- Korina Sanchez, Ambassador to Guyana
- Solita Monsod, Governor of Bangko Sentral Ng Pilipinas (Central Bank of the Philippines)
- Agot Isidro, Commissioner of the Weather Bureau
- Jim Paredes, Social Secretary, Malacañang
In addition, Robredo also said that Georgina Hernandez will take over the post of Special Assistant to the President Bong Go.
While NoyNoy Aquino’s motto was “Tuwid na Daan,” Robredo has chosen her own meme, “#BabaeAko.”