MANILA, Philippines (The Adobo Chronicles, Manila Bureau) – Before the Yellowtards could even cry “Tama na, sobra na,” Malacañang today announced additional appointees under the Duterte administration.
Today’s announcement follows yesterday’s awe-inspiring appointment of Duterte supporter and social media blogger Mocha Uson as Assistant Secretary of the Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO).
The new set of appointees represents both sides of the aisle — the Yellows and Dutertards. “It shows the president’s commitment to serve all Filipinos, not just his supporters,” the announcement said.
The new appointees are:
- Thinking Pinoy, Assistant Commissioner of the National Telecommunications Commission, an attached agency of the Department of Information and Communications Technology responsible for the supervision, adjudication and control over all telecommunications services throughout the country.
- Sass Rogando Sasot, Philippine Ambassador to The Netherlands, based in The Hague
- Agot Isidro, to replace the position vacated by Mocha Uson at the Movie and Television Ratings and Classification Board (MTRCB)
- Loida Nicolas-Lewis, new Philippine Ambassador to the United States
- Atty. Jesus Falcis, Assistant Solicitor General
The new appointments come a year after Duterte won in the May Philippine presidential elections.