Pulse Asia Survey: President Duterte’s Trust Rating Is At 91%, Remaining 9% Identified

imageMANILA, Philippines (The Adobo Chronicles, Manila Bureau) – A new Pulse Asia survey shows that Philippine President Rodrigo Roa Duterte enjoys an extremely high trust rating among Filipinos.

A whopping 91% of respondents in the survey — conducted July 2-8, 2016 — said they trusted Duterte.

The remaining 9% are:

  1. Former President NoyNoy Aquino
  2. Former presidential candidate Mar Roxas
  3. Senator Antonio Trillanes
  4. Senator Leila De Lima
  5. Actress/singer Cynthia Patag
  6. Singer Jim Paredes
  7. Singer Leah Navarro
  8. Tour guide/performing artist  Carlos Celdran
  9. Television network ABS-CBN



Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.