Tag Archives: 2016 Presidential Elections

YOUTUBE VIDEO HAUNTS PHILIPPINE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE MAR ROXAS

Roxas
Roxas

MANILA, Philippines (The Adobo Chronicles® ) – Can you imagine Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump saying ‘F*ck You’ in one of their campaign speeches? Of course not.

But that is not the case with Philippine presidential candidate Mar Roxas, President NoyNoy Aquino’s Secretary of the Interior and Local Government, and his anointed presidential successor.

In one public speech he made in 2008, Roxas was seen and heard cursing and cussing. “P*tang ina, ano ba ito?” (What the f*ck is this?) he screamed. It was caught on live TV and  video-taped. It has, since then, gone viral on YouTube.

Now that he is running for president in the 2016 elections, and campaigning under the mantra of Aquino’s ‘Daang Matuwid,’ (straight path), Roxas is having a very difficult time erasing that embarrassing moment from the minds of the religious and moralistic Filipino voters.

Indeed, it was a regrettable moment that now haunts Roxas’ campaign to be the next president of the Philippines.

In any case, if elected, he would be the world’s first ‘cussing president’ and that could be a game changer in the future of world politics.

BREAKING: HILLARY CLINTON CONCEDES TO BERNIE SANDERS!

imageDES MOINES, Iowa (The Adobo Chronicles® ) –  After weeks of campaigning and not getting anywhere close to the large crowds that have marked rival Bernie Sanders’ political stomps, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is finally conceding.

Sanders has been attracting crowds of up to 20,000 in his campaign appearances while Clinton has mostly focused on  small, intimate conversations with big political contributors.

Apparently, Clinton’s campaign strategy has not been working. As a matter of fact, Sanders now leads the former First Lady and Secretary of State in a recent poll in New Hampshire.

This morning, as she made the rounds at the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines, Clinton told reporters that she was conceding to Sanders.

She is conceding her campaign strategy and will start organizing big, grassroots-style gatherings throughout the country in order to better compete with the senator from Vermont.

DONALD TRUMP INCREASES POLL RATINGS; ALL GOP CANDIDATES BUT CARLY FIORINA WITHDRAW!

Fiorina
Fiorina

WASHINGTON, D.C. (The Adobo Chronicles® ) – The Republican Party’s worst nightmare just happened.

After the first GOP presidential debate held last Thursday, everybody expected Donald Trump’s poll ratings to decline significantly, especially after that contentious exchange with FOX News moderator Megyn Kelly.

But newly-released national polls show Trump gaining yet another point, leading the GOP pack with 23%. That’s 10 percentage points ahead of his closest rival Ted Cruz.

Realizing they can’t possibly compete with Trump, all the other Republicans in the contest withdrew their candidacy, except for Carly Fiorina.

The only woman GOP presidential candidate rated well in last week’s debates, even if she didn’t make it to the top ten candidates that participated in the main event.

“I may have been included in the second-tier of GOP candidates but I have proven that I am the candidate who could beat Hillary Clinton.  After all, we are both women,” Fiorina said.

The former CEO of Hewlett-Packard believes that Trump’s handling of Kelly during debate night and in the days that followed, have turned off women voters, and that “this is where I come in, as a woman.”

Fiorina also said that if she is named the Republican nominee for president, she would be the best candidate, even in a three-way contest should Trump decide to run as an Independent.

Will 2016 be America’s “Year of the Woman?”