Like Cher, many other Hollywood celebrities weighed in on the recent announcement by the business mogul that he was running for president in 2016. Some were showing him love while others have threatened to alter their image or lifestyle.
- Justin Bieber – a fan of The Donald — will renounce his Canadian citizenship and become a full-fledged American
- Kim Kardashian will go full frontal on the cover of Variety magazine
- Zac Efron will shave his head, permanently
- Caitlyn Jenner will transition back to being a man
- Neil Patrick Harris will undergo gay conversion therapy in Texas
- Emma Stone, star of the film, “Aloha,” will join the Hawaiian Sovereignty Movement
- Meryl Streep will donate all her Oscar trophies to the Smithsonian National Museum
- Steven Spielberg will direct a new animation movie titled “Donald Duck Comes to Washington.”
Seeing as how Hollywood greatly influences politics, there is some talk that in a Trump presidency, the South Lawn of the White House would be renamed Jurrasic Park while the United Nations Headquarters in New York would be renamed Jurrasic World.
In addition Cirque du Soleil and the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus will permanently close shop since there would be enough circus going on in the White House.